Predisanâ€™s desire is to see spiritual growth and life change in our staff, volunteers and the communities and individuals we serve. Our goal is to see the next generation walking in a relationship with God, not just knowing about God. We strive to proclaim the kingdom as examples and voices of Christ in all we say and do as an organization.
- To accomplish this staff and chaplains:
- Create partnerships with individuals, churches and faith-based organizations to proclaim the gospel and together grow in our relationship with Christ.
- Present the Kingdom of God and story of Jesus by facilitating spiritual transformation and discipleship opportunities for staff, volunteers and patients.
- Equip local churches and church leaders through training and development programs.
- Pioneer Biblically-based Christian counseling services throughout all Predisan programs.