Predisan’s name describes our purpose. “Predisan” comes from two Spanish words meaning “to proclaim” and “to heal.” In Luke 9:2, Jesus sent out the apostles “to proclaim the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick.” We too, are about “Proclaiming Jesus, Healing Lives.”
As a Christian organization, our vision is wholeness: physical, spiritual, social, economic and environmental health according to God’s redemptive plan.
As God works through us, we:
- Testify to the gospel of Christ through teaching and service
- Deliver quality healthcare at a low cost
- Provide rehabilitation for people suffering from substance and alcohol abuse and dependence, offer family counseling and youth drug prevention activities
- Foster a safe and healthy environment for mind, body and spirit through community development and education initiatives
- Pursue strategies towards the sustainability of our programs
- Offer opportunities to volunteer or be involved in mission work
If you are not yet a ministry partner, consider setting up monthly online donations. Regular giving provides Predisan the financial stability needed to operate effectively.
What else can you do?
- Pray! Pray with and for our staff and volunteers, that we will proclaim Jesus and heal lives
- Volunteer! Serve in Honduras! Click this link to learn more about how you can get involved
- Equip and empower others! When people serve in their own communities, more lives are transformed